3-day Level 2 Vehicle surveillance course
3-day Vehicle (mobile) surveillance course
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to enhance their Surveillance skills and keep them sharp, anyone wishing to get into the remit of security and investigations
The 3-day UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to step into the surveillance industry and be confident taking on surveillance contracts and tasks.
3 days of intense training for Surveillance covering all aspects from theory to practical in the skills of vehicle follow (mobile) Surveillance within the surveillance industry.
Anyone wishing to enter the surveillance and investigation industry, or close protection would seriously need to take this type of training. This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to apply for a job in the private security industry.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Casual Jeans or Dockers and Grey man clothing
- Good pair of walking shoes
- Laptop with Microsoft word and power point,
- USB memory stick with 10 GB max
- Pencil and pen, eraser
What is not included:
- Level 1 Basic online Surveillance
- Drivers’ Licence Any Nationality
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- Foot to vehicle follow
- Vehicle follow
- Static from inside vehicle
- Basic vehicle Surveillance and terminologies
- Working on your own and within a team
- Playing the Grey Man
- Mapping of the urban streets
- Seen but not noticed