UCP Level 3 Intermediate VCQB
Tactical Advanced Live Shooting Carbine/Rifle Course
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is designed for any private security operative, individual or groups, military or non-military to gain their weapons proficiency which is now a pre-requisite for many or most security contracting companies working within the armed security sector.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Tactical Belt
- Tactical/Outdoor Boots
- Clothing Appropriate For Climate And Conditions
- Shooting Glasses (Ballistic)
- Shooting Ear Protection (Ear Defenders)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- This course will be assessed by the range officer and firearms instructor for safety (nsp’s), range protocol, manners, emergency actions, accuracy and speed.
- It will be assessed by 80% practical and 20% theory examination
- A portfolio of training will be complimented by your award presented to you for your proof of participation which you will take with you as proof of your learning
UCP award for the skill level in which you took this course.
The representative of the ucp will present you with your award at the end of the course
- Level 1 Basic CQB
- Level 2 Advanced CQB
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- Refresh Gun Safety Rules And Range Safety Procedures
- Body Position
- Different Type Of Cars
- Different Roles (Driver – PES)
- Soft Skin And Ballistic
- Pistol And Rifle Drills