9 Day HECPO (Hostile Environment Close Protection Officer) + IOF Level 3 Combined Live Shooting “Weapons Proficiency”
9 day Hostile Close Protection Environment Training course + Firearms
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Anyone wishing to enter the medium to high-risk industry of close protection armed sector.
The 9-day UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to apply for overseas high-risk jobs such as Middle East, Africa and South America.
9 days of intense training for hostile environment close protection covering all aspects from theory to practical with a multiple-choice exam to complete the course.
Anyone wishing to enter the high-risk industry of armed close protection would seriously need to take this type of training (former military or not) This qualification is designed for those learners wishing to apply for a job in the private security contractor or overseas high-risk industry. The 9-day UCP course also gives the learner the minimum requirements to apply for overseas high-risk jobs such as Middle East, Africa and South America.
You will be put through your paces from our highly experienced tutors, so prepare to train hard every single day. We finish the course with 3 days of final exercises protecting 3 types of clients that you will possibly come across in your future career, so this course really prepares you for high risk bodyguarding and for armed Private Security Contractors looking to work overseas in places like Iraq and Libya for example.
Minimum Required Kit List
- Casual Jeans or Dockers; gym clothing
- Laptop with Microsoft word and power point,
- USB memory stick with 10 GB max
- Pencil and pen, eraser
- Tactical Belt
- Tactical Boots
- Tactical Pants and shirt
- Holster for Glock 17/19
- Ear defenders
- Knee pads
- Chest rig
- Ballistic glasses
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
Level 1 Weapons Safety Online
*All prerequisite awards should not be expired
so please check the expiry date before applying
*All Candidates should have a reasonable level
of personal fitness
- Surveillance Rural, Urban and Technical, including Reconnaissance
- Level 4 Hostile Environment Close Protection (pre-deployment administrative requirements and introduction to operating in Hostile Environments. Rules on use of Force, Cultural, IED Awareness, Anti-Ambush Drills (foot and vehicle) reaction to attack.
- PSD/PMC Roles and Responsibilities including small team tactics-communications-reacting to trauma (Casevec) – Search – Kidnap for Ransom
- IOF Level 3 weapons Proficiency Live firearms, which meet the ISO 28007 requirements for both Armed Security in Close Protection and Maritime Anti-Piracy Roles.
- Understand the importance of reconnaissance within a close protection environment
- Understand search procedures within a close protection environment
- Be able to establish and maintain secure environments
- Understand the importance of threat assessment, risk management and operational planning
- Understand the importance of teamwork and operational briefing within a close protection environment
- Understand close protection foot drills
- Understand the importance of planning for route selection
- Understand the importance of transport management within the close protection environment
- Understand incident management within a close protection environment
- Understand venue security operations
- Be able to plan and prepare to carry out a high-risk close protection operation
- Be able to provide close protection of a principal
- Concealed carry weapons
- Basic carbine training
- Basic pistol training