Counter-Terrorism and Tactical Firearms Course Counter Terrorism (Terrorism Awareness), Surveillance, CTR, Close Quarter Battle (force on force) , Evasive Driving, Hostage Rescue live Operation, Negotiation, Planning and Preparing, Special Weapons and Tactics.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This 12-day course is designed for special units and private units that would be actively protecting families and their assets, compound security protection and residential security in high-risk locations, active law enforcement employees (Police, Border Guards, Soldiers) Private Security Contractors PSC working in challenging locations (Africa, South America, Middle East). UCP will familiarize you with all aspects of the Tactical Weapons and CQB features.
VIP’s at high risk level, their own protection staff, and anyone that wants to learn the art of negotiation, action on and close quarter battle techniques.
This course starts from the beginning; you will learn the art of terrorism awareness and then putting this skill into surveying a target. From here you will get up close and personal to the targets lair using CTR (Close Target Reconnaissance) skills taught prior to the operation.
You will gather intel using technical surveillance and covert surveillance skills, before planning the operation. From the planning to the final mission you will learn all the basic skills needed to up-skill your career and set you off for more specialised training within each of the remits.
This 12 day CT/TF course is part of the UCP SWAT course, mainly for Police Special Operation Training government designed, and for the individual with tactical skills and experience from the military and law enforcement fields. … The course covers all aspects of the counter terrorism on a practical and theory basis, and then advanced skills are met from tailored programs thereafter.
UCP will train you in all counter-terrorism capabilities, skills and knowledge required to operate in urban terrain and respond to urban high-risk situations.
The 12 days training will cover law, tactics, police procedure, firearms, emergency driving, report writing and leadership. Instruction covers both classroom and practical learning and includes simulations of common field situations.
The training is intense and requires participants to have self-discipline and excellent team communication during their tasks.
Minimum Required Kit List
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Shooting glasses (ballistic)
Shooting ear protection (ear defenders)
*All Candidates Should Have A Reasonable Level Of Personal Fitness
- Safety Briefing
- Fundamentals of Weapon Manipulation and Marksmanship: Re-fresh
- TRTP Stage 1: Pistol/Carbine:
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Tactical reload
- Shooting with a client / CPSD
- Weak hand shooting drills: single hand manipulations
- Concealed and open carry / CCF
- CCS / Concealed and Cover shooting
- MTE / Multiple target engagement – static and moving
- Index shoot
- IFR / Immediate Firing Response
- TRTP Stage 2: SWAT:
- SSE Pistol/Carbine: with Time pressure and without
- TTM / Tactical Transition in Motion
- TST and TSM engagements
- Contact drills / Teamwork
- Use of obstacle and obstruction
- Iron and Aim Point Shooting-Reflex
- LLSD (low light shooting drills)
- Shooting under stress / IRS
- Suppressive Fire Techniques
- Evasive Driver training
- Planning a Rescue/hostage Operation
- Terrorism awareness
- Reconnaissance (CTR)
- Model building
- Close Quarter Battle skills and drills
- Summary of the Course: De-Briefing & Q&A’s